The Hotel La Bastide is located a short distance away of the Old Town of the city of Toledo, where you can visit magnificent monuments like the Gates that surround the walls of Toledo, the synagogues of the Jewish Quarter, its mosques, Roman bridges over the Tagus River, including its many churches. Walking through the historic streets revive the famous legends of the city. From the La Bastida can also enjoy beautiful views of the peaceful surroundings and stroll through a natural site autochthon.
How to get there?
- Freeway: from Madrid, the A-42 or AP-41 in less than 50 minutes.
- Train: AVE (high speed train) from Madrid Atocha station in 25 minutes. The Toledo train station is 3.6 km away.
- Bus: from the bus interchange Eléptica Square of Madrid, in one hour. The hotel is 2.8 km from the bus station in Toledo.
- Airport: from the International Airport Madrid-Barajas, 1 hour and 15 min, at a distance of 90 km.
Local transport facilities
- Bus Hotline between Toledo Old Town (Plaza de Zocodover) and Hotel. Estimated journey time 10 minutes. Bus stop opposite the hotel.
- Taxi Service 24 hours a day.
Points of interest nearby
- San Martin Bridge: 2 km
- Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes: 2.3 km
- Bisagra Gate: 2.4 km
- Santa Maria La Blanca Synagogue: 2.4 km
- El Greco House Museum: 2.6 km
- Tránsito Synagogue 2.6 km
- Mosque of Cristo de La Luz: 3 km
- City Hall Square: 3 km
- Cathedral of Toledo: 3 km
- Zocodover Square: 3,3 km
- Alcázar of Toledo: 3.4 km
- Army Museum: 3.4 km
* Estimated distance walking
- Cabañeros National Park: 80 km
- The Montes of Toledo: 50 km
- National Park of “Las Tablas de Daimiel”
- Micro reserva Garganta de las Lanchas: 116 km
Other points of interests
- Convention Centre: 3.2 km
- National Paraplegics Hospital: 2.8 km
- Hospital Virgen de la Salud: 3.4 km
- Latitude: 39.862202
- Length: -4.053796